Sunday, November 29, 2009

Who watches the soap opera "All My Children" & Do you think greenlee is gonna come bac

has baby



Who watches the soap opera "All My Children" %26amp; Do you think greenlee is gonna come back when kendallmicrosoft money



I sure hope so, everyone seems to have forgotten about her already, especially Ryan! WTF? And what happened to Greenlees mom? where is she during all this?



I love Greenlee, I can't wait for her to come back. I haven't heard anything about the actress coming back though so it won't be anytime soon I don't think.



Who watches the soap opera "All My Children" %26amp; Do you think greenlee is gonna come back when kendallwindows explorer internet explorer



i don't watch soap operas
I watch and I have really not thought about Greenlee coming back,until now. I don't see a plot for her since Kenall's baby is hers and Ryan's not greenlee's and Ryans,but who know in the crazy world of Pine Valley.
I love it and I don't think that Greenlee will come back.I'm sure that Greenlee would not want to come back to Pine Valley knowing that the baby is really Kendalls and Ryan.She feels that everybody has betrayed her.I miss her.Speaking of AMC it is on right now so I gotta go watch-Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security