Sunday, November 29, 2009

What does heavy-metal opera sound like?

a story with heavy metal instead of classical music



What does heavy-metal opera sound like?microsoft excel



A dying unicorn.



What does heavy-metal opera sound like?microsoft updates internet explorer



Meatloaf?!
lol youtube it
check out a band called candlemass!!!
NUTS!!
HOLY CRAP! I really don't wanna know...lmao.
queen or styx
Ever hear "Pinball Wizard" by The Who? From the rock opera "Tommy". Check out the music, it's worth your time. The movie is a bit on the odd side but that's the era that it came from...
check out the band Manowar or Iron Maiden or Helloween and you can get a general idea . All 3 singers are amazing
Think La Carlotta meets My Chemical Romance and Linkin Park.
One of my friends gave me a CD and it was pretty wild. I like about 1/2 of it. I gave it away to someone else. Singing in it was the best, It was a soprano singing. Sorry I can't remember. It might have been called "Night Music."
ouch...my ears...
Queen
DethKlock did that it worked out well.
Out-of-Sight!!!
Its awesome!



Check out the link below from Dee Snyder's Van Helsings Curse, his annual halloween rock-opera show.



I loved it!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXjeRNTeX...



You could also check out Type O negative, they're kind of operatic



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ntvORezI...
headache
One time I sang and accompanied myself on elec. guitar for the entirety of "Carmen" (every part, alone, and I jumped on Bass wherever necessary). It was apparently the best thing ever, because I made upwards of Seventeen Billion dollars in one night. But I spent it all buying Listerine. Bottom line, it sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security