Sunday, November 29, 2009

Poll: Phantom of the Opera or Les Miserables?

do you like broadway?



Poll: Phantom of the Opera or Les Miserables?windows xp pro



Hands down Phantom, I saw it in Toronto and it was AWESOME!



Poll: Phantom of the Opera or Les Miserables?microsoft net framework internet explorer



El Terrible



Brandon
phantom of the opera all the way
Les Miserables
phantom of the opera!
He's here The Phantom of the Opera
phantom of the opera =]
Phantom of the Opera, is better then, "Less Miserable." %26lt;}:-})
Les Miserables is better



even though i cant really say it
Les Miserables was good, but I wish I'd seen Phantom of the Opera, my fave
My fiance is making me more cultural (i like it) and she would tell you Les Miserables. We are going to a play today called Triple Expresso.
Phantom 100%! It is just so great!
I've never seen either of those shows live on Broadway, but I like the music from POTO better.
It depends what kind of music u like better.



But Phantom of the Opera is really good on stage. It has a lot of detail.
Phantom of the Opera



was an incredible show.



I hope to see it again in Paris.



My fave; def.
Les Miserables is the better show. It's plot is far superior to Phantom's hackneyed melodrama (which is a fault of the source material, not really the actual shows).



Phantom left me cold--seemed like it was relying totally on stage effects to make the show, while the music was decidedly "tunesmithing" without much depth. Fairly typical for Lloyd-Webber, I suppose.



Les Miz has a rich, sweeping score (albeit somewhat too repetitive in the last half), far more interesting characters and a story that really tugs at the heart strings. Too bad the creators couldn't follow it up with comparable works, as Miss Saigon was a mess and later efforts even worse.
I prefer Les Miserables and I do like Broadway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security