Friday, November 27, 2009

When will the Soap Opera Passions be switched to only DirectTv?

Passions was going to be canceled, but then was saved, was going to be only avalable to DirectTv. I would like to know when the switch will be made?



When will the Soap Opera Passions be switched to only DirectTv?microsoft



I believe Passions' first airdate on DirecTv will be on Monday, September 17th. It's last airdate on NBC is September 7th.



When will the Soap Opera Passions be switched to only DirectTv?microsoft access internet explorer



september 17
Wait, So the show is going away? And if I have dish network as a provider then I wont get to see it anymore? Wow I hope thats not the case. I am still trying to catch up to recently on my DVR.
The switch will be made on September 17, 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security