Friday, November 27, 2009

Whats a great soap opera... not TOO dramatic?

I personally like the Young and the Restless. It has more believable story lines than most other soaps. I have been watching this show for over 20 years and I love it. Watch it and you will be able to see why this show has been number one in the soap ratings for MANY years straight. You can go to soaps.com and read up more on this show.



Whats a great soap opera... not TOO dramatic?windows installer



General Hospital. It's been my fave for ages.



Whats a great soap opera... not TOO dramatic?microsoft vista internet explorer



General Hospital it has always been the greatest
Y%26amp;R...
I don't know if there is a GREAT soap opera out there right now. I watch Y%26amp;R mostly (and DOOL while waiting for the Canadian version of Y%26amp;R) and while it's not TOO dramatic, the writing isn't very good. Lynn Marie Latham is destroying this show by coming up with ridiculous storylines that would've never made it past Bill Bell if he were still in charge and dropping them as if there's is a limited amount of episodes to tell each story, as well as introducing unbelievable and uninteresting characters that we have trouble getting adjusted to, this among her many sins since she started working on the show.



http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/fire...



Hmm, I suppose if you want a great soap opera, you can try "Guiding Light."
general hospital!!!!!!
young and the restless
General Hospital..Have loved it for ever!
General Hospital
One Life To Live...the best



Edge of Night........gone but not forgotten



All My Children......the most soapy of them all
i think they are all dramatic but my favs are



One Life to Live



General hospital



Young and the restless



All my children
ABC's General Hospital. It has some drama, but it stays pretty close to reality.
General Hospital is the best hands down!
general hospital of course my mom was watching luke and laura's wedding while she was giving birth to me thats why I was able to see there wedding it was all on tape when they were supposed to be taping my birth- it was so funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security