Sunday, November 29, 2009

Have you heard of Opera browser? Do you use it? Is there a need for a 3rd web browser (after IE and

If you use it, what about it do you like the most?



Have you heard of Opera browser? Do you use it? Is there a need for a 3rd web browser (after IE and Firefox)?internet browser



Well, I downloaded Opera Browser and didn't really like it. Mozilla Firefox is much more better!



Web Browers used by percentage as of March, 2007:



IE - 78.6%



Firefox - 15.1%



Safari - 4.5%



Opera - 0.8%



Netscape - 0.7%



Have you heard of Opera browser? Do you use it? Is there a need for a 3rd web browser (after IE and Firefox)?windows media center internet explorer



Yes I have. The only time I use it was back in the day when Firefox was just Mozilla, IE sucked even more than it already does, and Safari wasn't invented.



I can't think of a use of a third browser, much less a second. IE is so incredibly obsolete its not even funny. And correct me if I'm wrong, but IE 7 is still in beta (and still sucks).
Opera browser is light compared to IE and Firefox. If you need the space, use opera. But firefox has better security and IE is usually faster to load. if you have IE and firefox, you'll be fine. I used IE and Firefox for school (computer science) and graphic design and I don't even need a third browser.
It's okay to me. I prefer Firefox though. It is also the only browser available for the Wii and soon the Nintendo DS (June 6th).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security