Friday, November 27, 2009

Love spanish/latin soap opera? what and why?

The best one out of all of them is Ramona (not your typical novela).



I really don't know why I like watching, I know how the story will end, poor girl gets rich guy. EX girlfriend gets in the way. Turns out poor girl wasnt poor after all but has an inheritance and rich guy was really the one that had nothing in the first place.



Love spanish/latin soap opera? what and why?windows update



MY FAVORITE WAS THALIA AS ROSALINDA.



Love spanish/latin soap opera? what and why?microsoft excel internet explorer



Gitanas was my favorite.I hated to see it end.I also enjoyed Prisonera ,but it too ended.I now watch Tierras de Pasion,two of the main people are from the soaps I enjoyed before.They are no longer subtitled in English.Only with cc3 which I do not have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security