Friday, November 27, 2009

What was the first opera you went to see?

I saw Carmen when I was 14. I was entranced and have loved it ever since.



What was the first opera you went to see?www.microsoft.com



2 weeks ago i went to see 'Carmen' absolutely amazing.



i loved every minute of it.



xxx



What was the first opera you went to see?microsoft windows xp internet explorer



never have been to one, i know i'm missing out....
Do the Gilbert and Sullivan operettas count? If so, I think the first one I remember seeing was The Pirates of Penzance....my parents brought me up on Gilbert and Sullivan. If not, it was probably "The Magic Flute" by Mozart....I can't remember how old I was.
It was Carmen for me also.
Never been to see one,Except soap operas.
Never been to one, But good for you your not ashamed of saying it
I went to see the Rocky Horror picture show a couple of years ago at the theatre does that count?
never seen one hun, but loved the opera singer Mario Lanza, my dad loved him and we would watch his films together



have a star



xxxxxxxxxx
Die Fledermaus - so you can understand my reluctance to go see another one any time soon.
Madam Butterfly
i have never and will never go to see one, they look so boring!!!
'Aida' - I won tickets in a competition 3 years ago (actually trying to win a holiday to Egypt). That's the only opera I've ever been to.
Gilbert and Sullivan's Trial by Jury coupled with Iolanthe. .



Then: Cav and Pag.



I still prefer Ballet.
I have never been to see one
only opera i have seen is phantom of the opera ...dont think that really counts ....
i saw Carmen. I also saw Aida.



operas are okay every once in a while. but, i prefer to see a musical (as in a broadway prod) over an opera.



?
Operetta: HMS Pinafore and the Pirates of Penzence.
I've never been to any but I have seen some on DVD but been told they lack atmosphere

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security