Friday, November 27, 2009

Britain got talent! the opera singer! did any1 else cry or was it just me???

OMG the first episode of britain got talent was just amazing, this guy came out a phone sales man, very strange looking and everyone thought oh god here we go again, anyway he starts singing and oh my god he was AMAZING it sent shivers down me and i just cried the whole way through lol it just touched me so much, anyone else love his performance??



Britain got talent! the opera singer! did any1 else cry or was it just me???microsoft visual studio



Oh he was fantastic, I think they ought to do the whole variety performance from the best acts, how on earth can you choose just one from all that talent.



My list so far would be



1. The Monkey (doing earth song)



2. The opera Singer



3. The Group of kids in make up (danced to MJ's Scream)



4. The young comedian (don't you know that wall's been plastered, you're stuck there now you stupid.....spider (rofl))



5. The Twirler (young slightly gay looking lad (although I'm sure he isn't))



and thats just from the first show...



Makes a change from X factor etc.



Britain got talent! the opera singer! did any1 else cry or was it just me???ie internet explorer



He was brilliant............
Cried like a baby!
As Simon Cowell said, he was a breath of fresh air. I am certainly looking forward to hearing him again. A truly amazing voice.
he was fantastic and the little girl yesterday who sang over the rainbow , i loved that boys dancing yesterday too the one who's mom set up the audition
Although I thought his singing was great I doubt his breath was! lol Did you see those teeth? Ant and Dec actually recoiled from him! :) I know that's really mean..
Well I was watching it last night, and there was a little girl, 6 yr old, who came on and she sang 'Somewhere over the rainbow'.



She een managed to get praise from Simon Cowell.



She had even reduced Amanda Holden to tears.



And let just say there wasn't a dry eye in our house.!!!
I thought he was amazing and I had a tear too!!! - why do these people go through most of their lives without being spotted - he should have been a star a long time ago!!
He was brilliant wasn't he? Totally unexpected and you are not alone in getting goose bups and lump in throat even my partner had a bit of a tear shh.
Well Amanda Holden did too didnt she?



I didnt cry but I was extremely impressed by him. Hope he does really well off the back of this prog.
It wasn't the first episode, that was on Sunday night.



I loved it when that woman with the cats came on stage and the whole thing was a disaster. One of her cats was bug-eyed and his eyes nearly popped out of his head when Simon Cowell hit the buzzer. I loved that! (It's a pity Ant McPartlin had a hissy fit about cat hairs on his clothes. Declan Donnelly didn't say anything even though he carried a cat as well. We know now who's the diva in that pair.)
god yea he was awsume who would have the guy would have a voice like that. that song always gets to me especially when it is Sang s good as that
he was good but i didnt cry lol awwww i love all the animals they bring on my fave was that cute little jack russle singing crazy frog AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security