Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Has anyone used the opera web browser. I have read that i can download it on my Wii starting tomorro

I think that this could be one of the most overlooked advantages of the Wii. The remote styled pointed should really give it great navigation capabilities.



Has anyone used the opera web browser. I have read that i can download it on my Wii starting tomorrow.?microsoft templates



1. It's only the beta version. Full release will be March 2007 (for a fee). The beta is free until June 2007, when it will cost 500 points.



2. It supports Flash and JavaScript (woohoo!!!). It will NOT support Java applets. :-(



My question is, why would I pay $5 to use something I already have for PC? Is Nintendo trying to become the universal system (like the PS3 "computer" or the 360 "media center")?



Anyway, I'll be downloading it sometime soon.



Has anyone used the opera web browser. I have read that i can download it on my Wii starting tomorrow.?windows firewall internet explorer



Ringtails is wrong about one thing...What he said is mostly true (ie it is only a trial version and that the full version comes out in March). What he's wrong about, however, is the fee. The full version, like the beta (trial) version is free, at least till June '07, in which then you will pay 500 Wii Points ($5.00).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security