Sunday, November 29, 2009

What ya favourite soap opera??

mine at 2 be EASTENDERS



What ya favourite soap opera??microsoft works



I agree with you Eastenders is brilliant and its going to be on five nights a week soon!



What ya favourite soap opera??windows mobile internet explorer



co co street.
Corrie
Shockingly, since I'm in my 20s, it has to be Hollyoaks - it's not the best acting or anything but I still love it!!!
I love em all, bar Hollyoaks! But my fav is Neighbours, its so bad sometimes its fantastic!! Paul and Lyn gettin married then him dumpin her a few hrs later! I think my fave British 1 is Corrie, I think me and my other half will be like Jack and Vera in yrs to come!! I also love Pobl Y Cwm (great Welsh soap!), But most of u prob never heard of it!
Coronation Street
Coronation Street.
Hollyoaks !!!! Even though I am 35 I love it
emmerdale or coronation street, how anyone can admit to liking eastenders is beyond me! it is the biggest pile of tripe on the box.
Eastenders , cos it's trash lol
It has to be Emmerdale.I have watched it since day one.
Eastenders
gotta be emmerdale then river city (a scottish soap)
i agree with you darling out of all of them eastenders is the best
Eastenders
Garnock Way
Eastenders
I love Hollyoaks and Neighbours (typical student!) - can't decide which is my favourite though
It's got be Hollyoaks. I used to like Corrie best but lately theur storylines have been either ridiculous or disgusting or just annoying.
Coronation Street. We haven`t been able to get Eastenders for about 5 years and Emmerdale for a few months here in Montreal. I loved them both but at least I have Corrie, I love it!
Coronation Street!!
I like them all but Eastenders has to be my favourite
The Bold and Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security