Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Is the American Soap-opera 'Days of our lives', transmitted on a Satellite Channel in Brit

Susan Flannery is gorgeous!



Is the American Soap-opera 'Days of our lives', transmitted on a Satellite Channel in Britain?windows explorer



Sadly, NO, Britain only shows there own Soap Opera which I find boring I'm use to the American one because I'm from Jamaica and they are more interesting and better acting is portrayed.... I wish I could watch Y and R thou, I watched them since I was a small child and I havn';t seen it in 4 years!! Can you watch it on the internet I wanna know?



Ps. I love Days of Our Lives!!!



Is the American Soap-opera 'Days of our lives', transmitted on a Satellite Channel in Britain?microsoft zune internet explorer



It'll be on Zone Romantica on Sky from Sept 3rd.
Zone Romantica will be broadcast on Sky channel 146 from 3rd September 2007.



Monday 3rd September 2007



08:00 - Young And The Restless



09:00 - Days Of Our Lives



10:00 - Guiding Light



11:00 - Chicago Hope



12:00 - Ally McBeal



13:00 - Young And The Restless



14:00 - Guiding Light



15:00 - Days Of Our Lives



16:00 - Edgemont



16:30 - Edgemont



17:00 - Ally McBeal



18:00 - Chicago Hope



19:00 - Young And The Restless



20:00 - Ally McBeal



21:00 - Days Of Our Lives



22:00 - Chicago Hope



23:00 - Guiding Light



00:00 - Young And The Restless



01:00 - Days Of Our Lives



02:00 - Guiding Light
i dont think so iv neva seen it on any channels b4
Actually, you're probably seeing episodes from about ten to fifteen years ago. Susan Flannery has gotten really old, gained a lot of weight and chopped all her hair off. Just give it a couple of years when episodes form the last five years reach you and you'll see what I'm talking about. Ridge has gray hair now, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security