Friday, November 27, 2009

Update on the soap opera of the evening. Tammy is having OwlishFox's baby. Will this saga have

Oh I sure hope you aren't calling me Tammy... PLEASE let you be talking about someone else... lol



Update on the soap opera of the evening. Tammy is having OwlishFox's baby. Will this saga have a happy endingmicrosoft sql server



She can have it as long as I have him. No kids to stop me up.



Update on the soap opera of the evening. Tammy is having OwlishFox's baby. Will this saga have a happy endingwindows themes internet explorer



i dunno but i'm keeping tuned in. i have front row seats! join me in watching this trash?
THE TAMMIES? she's back? uh oh
Boring!!
I think it will all end in tears.
A baby will spoil the fun.
No, it will end badly...
Happy ending? We are all good friends. : ) "No one is alone who has friends." ; ) It can't get any happier than that. Keep in touch dude. : )
MAYBE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security