Wednesday, November 25, 2009

All my children soap opera?

what in the world happened that they killed both Dixie and Babe off of here? what is going on with this



All my children soap opera?microsoft works



serial killer aka budget cuts



babe is alive / dixie is dead



All my children soap opera?windows mobile internet explorer



Watch 24 it a better show
They are trying to boost the ratings at the expense of loyal fans
I didn't like Dixie so i dont really care that shes gone but i kinda feel bad that babes dead...i think JR is kinda happy that shes gone but hes just not showing it...i wonder who the killer is and whos next???
Cady McLain pissed off TPTB at ABC and they fired her, which is why Dixie died. I don't believe Babe is dead - I think the doctors, Jack and Derek got together and decided to let everyone think she's dead to save her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security