Sunday, November 29, 2009

What are some good Opera/ Classical/ Orchestra type songs that I can use for a battle scene in a fil

Grieg "In The Hall Of The Mountain King"



http://www.kickassclassical.com/grieg_mo...



What are some good Opera/ Classical/ Orchestra type songs that I can use for a battle scene in a film im doingmicrosoft outlook



Flight of the Valkyries by Wagner is very famous and often represents those massive forces coming together for battle. -If you think you don't know it, you do... everybody knows it.



What are some good Opera/ Classical/ Orchestra type songs that I can use for a battle scene in a film im doingwindows messenger internet explorer



Whatever you do, DON'T use "O Fortuna" from "Carmina Burana" -- it's been done to death in films.



I would highly recommend you listen to Act One of the Puccini opera "Turandot". The chorus is engaging in bloodlust and want someone executed, so the music is barbaric and exciting and kicks butt.
Ride of the Valkeries by Wagner.



I can just see people fighting to that one!
I would use Mozart's Requiem. It has fast and dramatic pieces.
One and three stole my answer. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security