Friday, November 27, 2009

First time at the opera boys?

Never been, but if I go, I'm going to bring CANS of beer in my suit pockets.. and a metal flask. and get high first, too. :)



First time at the opera boys?windows defender



Gee, I sure hope you get a better answer from a guy than that! With the advent of the 3 Tenors ( the World Cup Soccer Match held in Italy in 1990), opera took a major leap into the awareness of everyday people. Look at the number of copycat groups that have sprung up from them. and then, there are those guys who couldn't tell a tune from a hole in the ground.



However, keep on looking. there are plenty of musical men out there, waiting to be found.



( I found one about 29 years ago, and he's a keeper)



First time at the opera boys?windows updates internet explorer



I would love to go to the opera! I have never been and live in LA and with all these opportunities, it drives me crazy!!! One of the priests we know from our parish (we practically know all of them, 3 out of 4 have been to our house) LOVES opera and I want to go with him to see some. He has a subscription to LA Opera every year! And he says he has about 30 something recordings of operas! I should ask him for some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security