Friday, November 27, 2009

Do Hillbillies like the opera ?

I don't suppose so. They're more acquainted with Folk music.



Fred the Dog: I'm not ashamed to admit that I am fond of opera. And I'm 16.



Do Hillbillies like the opera ?windows vista ultimate



no



Do Hillbillies like the opera ?default browser internet explorer



Does anyone like the opera?
There are hillbillies--and then there hillbillies. Some could be quite intelligent and, yes, enjoy the opera, living like that due to preferance. But the majority probably do not. (I have learned to never say never-there could be other possibilities)
What makes you think any Hillbillies would be inclined to look at this site, to answer your qu?



Your qu is not asking for non-hillbilly opinion, but direct response from a 'hillbilly'.



If you desperately need a response to your question, go ask a hillbilly, I don't think you'll find any here. Though that depends on your definition..
i really dont know but there is one thing i do i dont like oprera

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security