Sunday, November 29, 2009

Whats your favourite soap opera and why?

SOAP from the 70's starring Billy Crystal It's hilarious (cksq)



Whats your favourite soap opera and why?windows defender



gh dont know why



Whats your favourite soap opera and why?windows updates internet explorer



Eastenders because its good!!
emmerdale coz its funny not always depressing like the other ones
It used to be Dark Shadows when i was a kid.
Days Of Our Lives



been on the longest, has best history, even though sometimes the storylines are lame... still best!
I have to say Eastenders because all the other soaps are for old people or Northerners (no offence intended).
General Hospital. I started watching it with my mom when I was 5
H%26amp;A as its so unbeleivably c**p its a good way to unwind %26amp; switch off.
emmerdale i dig the chicks in it esp katie sammy winward
The Y and the R.....I don't know why...Just started watching it yrs. ago....
Corrie....can't beat it!!
As the World Turns. I've watched it since I was 5 (I'm 55 now) so I've grown up with some of the characters. True, some of the storylines get annoying, and I just wish they were over, but thanks to my DVR, I can fast forward through the parts I don't care about.
well im from australia and my fav soap opera is neighbours it is never the same going on and unlike days of our lives it has a plot all the time and it also gives you emotions towards it as in the actors are putting all thier effort in to make it real for you to get emotional.its not like other soapoperas which have to steal every thing from opponents like for instance we have anthor soap opera here in australia called home and away and when neighbours has a wedding or death you should realise what there next week is going to be a wedding or if it was a death a death and hame and away always has new people or people taking over other roles/characters it is the most faboulas show on this planet i rekon and i think alot of people in australia can say pretty much the same
Daz
AMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Susan Lucci plays the BEST Diva on the tube!



I've been watching it over 30 years.
One Life to Live. I don't know there is just something about it. The story lines are interesting, and then of coures there is Todd!
Prisoner Cell Block h cause it had great acting, great story lines and the props like walls, bars and doors never moved
And these are the Days of Our Lives - you can never see someone get possessed too many times or have amnesia forever then be fine, crazy show!
Coronation Street every time - it is humorous, and not generally full of horrible people swearing and shouting at each other.



It only occasionally deals with a "social issue" and this never gets in the way of the story lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security